Thursday, February 25, 2010

Web class

This class is confusing at times but after a while things start to make sense. I wish that it would be easier to accomplish all the tasks that she asks us without those long complicated codes in order to do one simple task. You have to do wayy too much in order to even be able to do the simplest thing on a website. However everythings going good in the class and i think im making a decent grade and the teacher likes me so its all good. But i wish i didnt have to sit in the front of the class everyday :/ well farewell and until next time cya

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I agree Gerrett this class gets confusing sometimes, but I think it will help us later in life. Think of sitting in the front as a good thing, you get more accomplished that way.

    ReplyDelete